This policy applies between you, the User of this Website and the Owner and provider of this Website. Please read this policy carefully, as it may affect your legal rights.
Definitions And Interpretation
In This Policy, Unless The Context Requires A Different Interpretation:
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Scope Of This Policy
This policy applies only to the actions of Us and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property And Acceptable Use
All Content included on this website, unless uploaded by users, is Our property, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In this policy, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without Our prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only; retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without Our written permission.
You may not use this Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to this Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability Of The Website And Disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that We make available through this Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on this website.
The Website Content is provided for general information purposes only. You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the Content.
Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of this Website.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) this Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. This policy shall continue to apply to any modified version of this Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Links To Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Limitation Of Liability
Nothing in this policy will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Privacy And Cookie Use
We May Collect The Following Data, Which Includes Personal Data, From You:
- Name and business name
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Other details necessary to provide Our services;
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our Use Of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, We are the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 6 months. However, if you are signed up to Our Services, we will retain your Data until you cancel Our Services.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third Party Websites And Services
We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links To Other Websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites. This policy does not extend to your use of such websites. You are advised to read the policy or statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes Of Business Ownership And Control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality Of The Website
To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing Your Own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Us (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £30.
Data security is of great importance to Us and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
This Site Operates on an "Implied Consent" policy - which means that we assume you are happy with the usage of Cookies detailed here.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
To find out more about Cookies, including how to control, opt-out and delete them, go to http://www.aboutcookies.org for guidance.
You may not transfer any of your rights under this policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
This policy may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to this website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. You are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this policy will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
If you have any questions on this policy, please contact Us through Our Website.